Purchase this product now and earn 69 points!$68.50
Metagenics Attencia is scientifically formulated to promote attention and focus with caffeine fromphytonutrient -rich green coffee bean extract and guarana extract—combined with L-theanine, omega fatty acids, and zinc to support alertness and cognitive performance.
Metagenics Attencia is scientifically formulated to support attention and focus with a novel blend of targeted ingredients. This unique formula features the cognition-enhancing benefits of caffeine from phytonutrient-rich green coffee bean extract and guarana extract combined with theanine, essential fatty acids, and zinc to support alertness and cognitive performance
- L-theanine and caffeine, in combination have been shown to promote alertness, focus, and cognitive performance.
- Preliminary research suggests that L-theanine in combination with caffeine enhances alertness more than caffeine alone.
- Caffeine acts as an excitatory neurostimulant and has been shown to possess beneficial effects on psychomotor function and mood.
- Contains 100 mg caffeine per softgel
- Guarana is an herb traditionally used for supporting cognitive performance
- Features the combined supportive benefits of omega-3s and omega-6s
- Delivers zinc, which plays a role in the metabolism of neurotransmitters
Take one softgel twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Fish Oil (Providing 60 mg EPA , 156 mg DHA ) Derived from a blend of: anchovy, sardine, tuna, mackerel||400 mg|
|Borage Oil (Borago officinalis, seed) (providing 60 mg gamma-linolenic acid)||300 mg|
|Green Coffee Bean Extract (Coffea canephora) containing 45% chlorogenic acids||39.2 mg|
|Caffeine (Coffea canephora, seed)||96.8 mg|
|Guarana (Paullinia cupana) 6:1 seed extract equivalent to 225 mg of Guarana, 11% caffeine||37.5 mg|
|Zinc (zinc citrate)||7.5 mg|
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, water, beeswax, lecithin, caramel, zinc oxide, and annatto extract.
Caution: For occasional use only. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking lithium, have high blood pressure , glaucoma, and/or overactive bladder syndrome. Consumption with other caffeine-containing products, natural health products or other drugs which increase blood pressure is not recommended. This product is not intended as a substitute for sleep. Hypersensitivity/allergy is known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. Caffeine may cause anxiety, tachycardia, palpitations, insomnia, restlessness, nervousness, tremor and headache. Do not use if perma seal is missing.