Omega 3 Nutracleanse
Purchase this product now and earn 26 points!$25.70 - $48.25
Omega 3 Nutracleanse is very high in fibre and is a source of Omega 3 + 6. It is made from a unique formulation of natural, organic ingredients consisting of ground flaxseed, psyllium husks, dandelion root powder, burdock root powder, and fenugreek seed powder. All ingredients are sourced from organic suppliers and no fillers are used.
Omega 3 Nutracleanse
Omega 3 Nutracleanse is a natural food product based on a traditional Finnish recipe, brought to you by our founder Arto Olavi Lyly. Recognizing the lack of fibre in the North American diet, Arto created Omega 3 Nutracleanse ® to help people balance their diet and live a healthier and happier lifestyle using his nutritional blend.
A third of a cup of Omega3NutraCleanse® can make up for this lack of fibre providing an additional 14 grams per day.
- 420 g
- 1kg (30-day supply)
- Lower cholesterol - decreased risk of heart disease
- Maintenance of healthy body weight - decreased risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- Low FODMAP source of fibre - alleviates symptoms of IBS
- Healthier digestive microbiome
Start by taking a tablespoon or two, and work your way up to 1/3 cup (30g) — or to the amount that works for you. Add it to your favourite drink or food: Omega3NutraCleanse® tastes great in yogurt and hot cereal.
Ensure you drink plenty of water when consuming a higher amount of Omega 3 Nutracleanse, as it helps to absorb and digest it.
- Ground Flaxseed: The benefits of flaxseed are most prominent in ground flaxseed, as grinding breaks down and unlocks many of the nutrients and fibres within the seed. The main benefit found in ground flax is both insoluble and soluble fibre, which have the potential to aid constipation. Flax seed is also high in Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA), an Omega-3 which can be converted in the human body to help lower blood triglycerides, as a result lowering your risk of cardiovascular disease. In addition, ground flaxseed is a good source of magnesium, providing 50 mg per 2 tablespoons. Magnesium is one of the most common nutrient deficiencies in developing countries and may help lower blood pressure, reduce anxiety and alleviate muscle cramps.
- Psyllium Husk: A powerhouse fibre supplement: High in soluble fibre, it can help lower LDL cholesterol (the bad cholesterol), reduce blood glucose and potentially help weight management as it keeps you full and satisfied. Additionally, psyllium husk seed can also aid in gut health, in particular with symptoms of IBS and loose stools. Psyllium’s main mechanism of action is in its ability to absorb water in your digestive tract.
- Dandelion Root Powder: A surprisingly nutrient-packed root, containing good sources of vitamins A, C, D, and B as well as iron, magnesium, zinc, potassium and calcium. Dandelion root also has some evidence as a mild diuretic, and a treatment for mild constipation.
- Burdock Root Powder: A root vegetable popular in Japan and parts of China, it is great source of potassium, fibre, magnesium and vitamin B-6.
- Fenugreek Seed Powder: A commonly used spice used throughout India and the Middle East that adds flavour to many dishes. Besides adding a kick to your dishes, it may also help lower blood sugar.