Organic Traditions Full Spectrum Holy Basil
Organic Traditions Full Spectrum Holy Basil uses no harsh chemicals, solvents or high heat in the process ensuring optimal stability and the complete profile of protective therapeutic benefits as nature intended. As one of nature’s most revered botanticals, Holy Basil has been used for centuries as an important herbal remedy in Ayurvedic Medicine. Their proprietary full spectrum process gently extracts the full array of phytonutrients using a combination of supercritical and hydro-ethanolic extraction, offering the complete signature of the herb in its most potent and pure form. This free-flowing soluble powder can be taken as is or added to any beverage, smoothie or recipe. Extremely concentrated.
Holy basil, also commonly known as Tulsi or “The Incomparable One” has been revered in India for centuries. It is considered to be one of the most sacred plants in the Ayurvedic Tradition. Tulsi leaves were traditionally used for religious, ceremonial and medicinal purposes. This adaptogenic herb is one of the key rejuvenating tonics in Ayurveda. For centuries, sages and yogis have used the herb before meditation in order to calm the mind and encourage a blissful state. Holy Basil is known for its refreshingly fragrant basil-citrus, anise-like flavour. It is a wonderful herb to incorporate into the daily diet with many health promoting benefits. This balancing herb supports many systems of the body. According to the energetic principles of Ayurveda, Holy Basil is pungent in the Rasa taste energy and heating in action according to Virya. Although it is considered a heating herb, in small amounts it will not aggravate Pitta and is particularly good for removing excess Vata and Kapha. All three constitutions can benefit from the use of Holy Basil.
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Non-GMO
- Deliciously fresh, uplifting holy basil-citrus, anise-like taste
- No added flavours, fillers, preservatives, additives, sweeteners, colours, stabilizers or excipients
- 71g of fresh holy basil = 1/4 teaspoon of full spectrum holy basil.
- Also commonly known as Tulsi or The Incomparable One.
- Revered in India as one of the most sacred herbs in the Ayurvedic Tradition.
- A key rejuvenating tonic.
- Promotes a sense of calm in the mind and encourages a blissful state.
- Known for its refreshingly fragrant basil-citrus, anise-like flavour.
- Perfect as a daily, night-time tonic to help promote healthy sleep
Adults: 220mg once per day. Not to exceed 3g dried leaf extract powder, per day.
Organic Holy Basil (Tulsi) Tea (Ocimum sanctum) Hydroethanolic Extract, Organic Holy Basil (Tulsi) Tea (Ocimum sanctum) CO2 extract