Purchase this product now and earn 66 points!
Quercetin is a flavanol, one of six subclasses of plant pigments called flavonoids which give many fruits, vegetables and flowers their colours. Flavonoids are antioxidants that hunt for free radicals in the body, which can damage cell membranes and affect DNA. These damages affect various systems of the body, including the nervous, cardiovascular, skeletal, respiratory and more. Antioxidants help neutralize free radicals by reducing and preventing the damage they cause.
- 500mg of quercetin naturally sourced from the flower of the Japanese pagoda tree
- Antioxidant activity protects against inflammation, supports immune cells and assists in tissue repair
- Helps to reduce histamine levels and seasonal allergy symptoms by stabilizing mast cells and basophils
- Several studies have shown that quercetin may help to prevent and manage symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections
- Shown to increase HDL cholesterol and inhibit the oxidation of LDL cholesterol
Take 1 capsule 1 - 2 times per day with food.
Ingredient Amount Quercetin (flower bud, Styphnolobium japonicum) 500mg
Non-Medicinal IngredientsVegetable capsule.