Organic Traditions Cacao Butter
Organic Traditions Cacao Butter - Cacao was once so revered by the Mayans and the Aztecs that it was used as currency. Obtained from the whole cacao bean, cacao butter is a nourishing edible oil containing healthy fats along with a host of antioxidants. Cacao butter is obtained by pressing the beans at low temperature, thereby separating the oil from the protein and the fiber. There are no chemicals or solvents used in the process. Organic Traditions artisanal Cacao butter is Certified Organic, gluten-free and kosher. With its chocolate aroma and silky smooth texture, it makes the ideal, decadent chocolate butter for both culinary and topical applications.
- 227 g
- 454 g
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
- A source of Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitoleic Acid
- Great for making chocolate bars and drinks
- Cacao butter is a nourishing oil packed with healthy fats.
- We obtain our cacao butter through low temperature pressing, during which the oil is seperated from the protein and fiber of the plant.
- No chemicals or solvents are used in the process.
Add Organic Traditions Cacao butter to smoothies, cacao drinks, raw superfood desserts and all other chocolate treats. 20g/ per serving. Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
100% Pure organic cacao butter