Organic Traditions Camu Camu Berry Powder
Organic Traditions Camu Camu Berry is a traditional superfruit prized by the indigenous people of the Amazon. These berries are nature’s richest source of whole food Vitamin C in addition to other antioxidants such as anthocyanins, flavonols and ellagic acid. The concentration of antioxidants gives Camu Camu an incredibly high ORAC value of 3,000 per 1 tsp. 5 gram serving. The ORAC value is a measurement of the antioxidant capacity of different foods.
A 30:1 Concentration With A Proprietary Cold Drying Process
Not all Camu Camu powders are the same. Many Camu Camu powders are ground up Camu Camu spray dried onto maltodexrin as a carrier or spiked with ascorbic acid. Organic Traditions offers the highest quality, purest Camu Camu available in the most concentrated form. 30 pounds of fresh Camu Camu berries make one pound of finished Camu Camu powder.
- Wild-crafted, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
- An excellent source of whole food Vitamin C and a host of antioxidants
- Vitamin C helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, gums and helps in connective tissue formation and wound healing
- Vitamin C helps the body to metabolize fats and proteins
- ORAC value of 3,000 per 1 tsp. 5 gram serving
- 1 teaspoon provides 720 mg of Vitamin C while one Camu C capsule provides 75- 100mg of Vitamin C
- No fillers, flavors, binders, sweeteners, excipients or ascorbic acid added
Add Organic Traditions 30:1 Camu Camu Powder to water, coconut water, your favorite juices, smoothies, raw desserts, truffles, power bars, snacks, cereals, yogurt and more. Use 1-3 teaspoons per day. Add 1 teaspoon of Camu Camu Powder to 8 oz. of plain water with 1 tsp. of Organic Traditions Yacon Gold™ Syrup to make a simple, refreshing lemonade. Add 1-3 teaspoons of Organic Traditions Camu Camu powder to your favorite smoothie recipe to create a nourishing, antioxidant rich smoothie.
Certified Organic Camu Camu Powder (Myrciaria dubia)