Organic Traditions Dried Cherries
Organic Traditions Dried Cherries - Cherries have been a prized superfruit for centuries. Not only were they used in Herbal and Folk medicine as a traditional remedy, but were incorporated into culinary dishes such as stews, jams and tonics. Cherries are a source of Vitamin C, Fibre and contain a host of antioxidant anthocyanins.
Organic Traditions cherries are hand harvested when ripe and naturally dried in order to ensure optimal nutrient integrity and a delicious flavour profile. There are no fillers, flavours, additives, preservatives, dyes, artificial colours, sulfites, oils, juice concentrates, sugars or sweeteners added, just 100% pure dried Cherries.
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
- A source of Vitamin C, Fibre and a host of antioxidants
- A delicious addition to smoothies and trail mixes
- Vine ripened and naturally dried to ensure the highest concentration of nutritional vibrancy and flavour
- Whole dried Cherries with a delicious taste
- No added sugar, artificial sweeteners, flavours, colours, additives, oils, coatings, sulfites or preservatives
Organic Traditions Cherries are ideal for snacks, cereals, yogurt, desserts, jams, chutneys, savoury dishes, salads and smoothies.
Organic Traditions Cherries can be eaten alone as a delicious snack or combined with other Organic Traditions superfoods in order to create a nutritious trail mix.
Add them to your favourite herbal tea for an added touch of sweetness. Make purées, spreads, jams and sauces.
Add them to raw superfood energy bars and cookies and use for baking.
Add 1-3 tablespoons of Organic Traditions Cherries to your favourite smoothie recipe to create a nourishing antioxidant-rich smoothie.
Certified Organic Cherries (Prunus Avium).
Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.