Organic Traditions Freeze Dried Macqui Berry Powder
Organic Traditions Freeze Dried Macqui Berry Powder is high in Orac and a low glycemic superfruit. Also a good source of vitamin C. Maqui berries have long been revered by the Mapuche, the indigenous people of central and southern Chile. The Mapuche attributed their strength, health and longevity to this small purple-black berry. Maqui was traditionally used in the daily diet, in medicinal preparations and in the rejuvenating fermented tonic known as chicha. Maqui berries are a source of Vitamin C and a host of antioxidants giving them an ORAC value of 3,000 per 4g serving. Antioxidant flavonoids known as anthocyanins give Maqui berries their striking rich purple pigment.
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
- No Artificial Sweeteners or Flavors
- High Orac, Low Glycemic Superfruit
- A Source of Vitamin C
- Long revered by the Mapucha, the indigenous people of Central and Southern Chile.
- Traditionally used in the daily diet, in medicinal perparations and in the rejuvenating tonic known as Chicha.
- Maqui berry powder is a source of vitamin C and a host of antioxidants.
- A good source of fiber.
Use for smoothies, energy drinks, desserts and more. 4g/servings. Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
100% Certified Organic Freeze Dried Maqui Berry Powder.